NOTE: This page may not display correctly in this browser. Please upgrade your browser to a newer version for a better viewing experience.
The Summer Discipleship Program
(for high school students only)
for completed online registrants only: Reference and Forms PDF
The 9-Month Internship
(for high school graduates and older)
- Mail In: Download an application and mail it in.
- Read and Pray - Download the Info Packet here.
As you read through the packet, pray and ask God if this program is for you. If you're sensing it is, we encourage you to also discuss the program with your current spiritual covering for prayer, counsel and proper processing of the decision. If you have questions about the program, review our frequently asked questions or send us your questions through the contact us page
- Application Fee - Mail us your completed application together with a $45.00 non-refundable application fee and a picture of yourself. Mail in ONLY the application.
- Recommendations - Give the each of the three recommendation forms to the people specified in your packet (pastor, employer and personal friend), and ask them to send them to us directly at the address listed on the bottom of the form.
- Register for the Open House Weekend by calling the Internship Department @ 716-759-1058 The Open House Weekend is a three to four day period for you to spend with the team in Buffalo, NY. During your visit with us you will get a chance to tour our offices, meet the team, help out with daily office duties, participate in some team activities, and get a feel for "life at Eagles' Wings." Towards the end of your visit, we will spend some time discussing with you your feelings about the program and any next steps we feel are necessary for your acceptance. Most times, we will let you know if you have been accepted into the program before you leave or within days after your visit.
- Acceptance: Upon a final decision to accept you into the program, we will begin to discuss with you a starting date and finalize any last-minute details for your arrival.